"Family ties are bound by love"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things

Things we love~
  • Sundays
  • Time with family
  • Eating on the deck
  • Watching home videos

Food we love~
  • Ice cream
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Cafe Rio
  • Cold Cereal

Summer Plans
  • Trek (me and the girls)
  • Bear Lake (the whole fam)
  • Girls Camp (me and the girls)
  • Dance Camp (me and Kena)

Grateful for
  • Gospel
  • Friends
  • Eternal Families
  • Healthy bodies

Projects and to-do's
  • Garden
  • Organize storage
  • Clean out garage
  • Spring cleaning

Hopes and dreams
  • Mission
  • New patio furniture
  • Warm weather
  • Cancun... wishful thinking!






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Things I love:

You.
Lunch with you!
Cancun with you? (do they have Zupas there?) :)

Looking forward to hanging this week!

Love ya!

Tiffany said...

I love that you love cereal too!! That's a favorite "staple" dinner at our house!! I just love YOU, Wendy!!

Kristi said...

Fun list. And, as it turns out, we love the same things! :)