"Family ties are bound by love"

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Heaven got another Chelsea today.

My heart is broken today. My cousin's little 8 year old daughter, who's name is also Chelsea, passed away last night. Totally unexpected. I can not get the parents off my mind today. I know that feeling they have today, and yet I am still at a loss as to what to say, and what to do? So I pray, and pray some more, both for peace and comfort for them, and direction to know what to do.
One thing I know, is that my Chelsea was there to great her, and heaven was blessed by another Chelsea today.

3 comments:

afacer said...

Thoughts and prayers with you and yours...

Tiffany said...

Wow, this life is so freakin hard sometimes....my heart is breaking for them and for you. My only consolation comes in these final words from Elder Wirthlin:
"...the principle fo compensation...The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that EVERY TEAR today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."
I don't know how He can possibly do that...I just KNOW that He WILL. Love You.

Sarah said...

I just read about that in that paper. I'm so sorry for your family. I'm sure this brings back many emotions and feelings for you. My thoughts are with you today!