"Family ties are bound by love"

Friday, April 27, 2012

Celebrate With Angels

Today is my sweet Chelsea's birthday. Twenty three years old in our earthly time. Oh how I wish she was here to celebrate the day with, and yet somehow she is. I know in my heart she is celebrating and dancing with angels and is her happy little self! I love and miss her so much. This week is a tough one, with her birthday and her passing so close. But I too, have angels all around to help ease the sorrow and to feel joy with tender mercies at every tear drop. Happy Birthday Chelsea!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How are you old enough to have a 23 yr. old?!! I cannot believe how much she looks like you.....and McKena is looking more and more like her all the time. These days are so bittersweet. The extra thoughts and feelings that come are so mixed with all kinds of emotion. I wish she was here with you in person too. Thank you for sharing her with all of us - Love you! Happy Birthday Chelsea!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I hope you can feel our love and prayers this month.