"Family ties are bound by love"

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ABC's & 123's




Okay so they are way past learning the abc's. ~sigh~ I only sent two kids off to school this year. Mckena started High School, and Shay at the Jr High. I swear it was just a few years ago, they were all home with me making messes, napping and going to the park. Oh wait, that was this summer!


Back to school is always a bit hard for me, but we have fun things to look forward to. Fathers blessings have been given, new goals set, new school year is here... good times!

3 comments:

afacer said...

Could those girls be any more gorgeous?! I am going to miss seeing them every week! :) And anytime you want to go to the park just give me a buzz... I'll share my little ones with you! Love ya!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I didn't know you had one!

Cline Family said...

K, so your girls are beautiful!!! (like their Mommy) Thanks for the blog invite!