"Family ties are bound by love"

Saturday, August 22, 2009

allysonrandlephotography.blogspot.com

I always love a good contest.
This is my friends sister-in-law and she takes beautiful pictures! She is having a contest to spread the word about her business. So I decided to play :)
I have had a hard time doing an "official family picture" because it would not feel complete. So if I win this contest, it would be a good excuse to just do it!
Check out her blog and you can even enter too! The more you post, the more entries you can have, the more chances to win. Except I want to win, so ya.. GAME ON !! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope you win too!! Good luck.....I will put in a good word for you! I think I am actually exempt....since she HAS to give me the "I'm basically blood" discount, but I thought it would be great to advertise for her....and so far the response has been great! My fingers are crossed for you!