"Family ties are bound by love"

Monday, April 26, 2010

Prom (s) 2010

Lil Miss Mckena was lucky enough to be asked to 2 Proms this year. Last week she went with Michael to Northridge's ...
and this weekend she went with Ramon to Syracuse's...

along with this huge group of friends!
Such fun times! I love how this girl loves life and enjoys every minute. She had two of her friends stay over Friday night, then they got ready in the morning for the day date (paint balling), played all day, then came home to get ready for dinner (Timbermine) and the prom. I am a little partial, but I think she looked so beautiful, and way to grown up. She had a great time at both Proms, what a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so right! She does look beautiful! I think I might have to step down and give her the title of "Popular!" 2 proms? But then again, what guy wouldn't want to take her to prom?!! :)

Hess Family said...

Beautiful! :)